Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Peanuts, Vampire Diaries, and Letter Sequences

Strange combination right?

Well, peanuts because that's what I've been snacking on. Unfortunately Matt finished school two weeks ahead of me this semester and so I've kinda been stuck here being an antisocial loner in my room. I did go out to eat with my friend, Jenn, Monday though. That was nice, but other than that the only time I've really left my room was to go to class. :P

Vampire diaries because that's what I've been watching for about the past two or three hours. Again, I'm being an antisocial loner girl. Lol.

The last one is probably the only one that really needs an explanation. Lol. That one because I'm studying for a final I have tomorrow. Tuesday my teacher gave us all of the answers to the test and so I've kinda just been memorizing the letters in order because she's making the test in the same order as the answers she gave us. I absolutely love her for that, too. Just to be clear. There's 75 questions, so it was a bit of a challenge in the beginning, but I've got them all down pat now.

I'm very ready for the weekend. Friday of course I will be with Matt because I miss him terribly. Saturday I'm getting a haircut - I'll be sure to post pictures because this time it won't just be a little trim - and I'm also hanging out with my good friend Stefanie again. It has been a looooong time since I last spent some time with her and so I'm really looking forward to it. She's one of those true and loyal friends I was talking about last night. And it'll feel really great to hang out with someone that I know I can trust again. Oh, and just in case that makes Jenn sound like a fake friend, I swear she's not. Haha. She's another true one that I've got remaining.

Well, I suppose that is it for the night. I just wanted to stay true to keeping up with posts now. Plus I've missed talking to my invisible internet audience. Just so y'all know I love everyone of you for reading my rants and ramblings. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment