Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Almost Homeward Bound

Almost. Lol.

I've got one more test tomorrow morning at eight, and then my dad is coming to help me move out of the dorms for the summer.

So far I've done pretty well on my finals. Yesterday I took my world civ final. My grade for that hasn't been posted yet, but my grade from the English final today was a 98. I made a high A on my nutrition final, although I couldn't tell you the actual grade. Tomorrow I have my public speaking test. Hopefully I'll do well on it, too. I'm studying with my friend Jenn tonight because we have that class together.

Next Monday is whenever I start my job again. I also starting trying to set up some afternoon babysitting for a little more side cash and something to do in the afternoon. Matt got a job for the summer so there will be some days when he's working that he won't get off til about 6 or so. I don't wanna be sitting around the house bored to tears waiting for him to get off. Lol.

Anyway, I'm moving out tomorrow morning and since Matt has to work that's probably the plan for the day, is to sit around the house doing whatever I can find to do until he gets off work. :P

Laaaaame but worth it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment