Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm Back Again

So it's been a little while since I last blogged, but I've been so deeply buried in school work it's not even funny. Finals are next week and I've got two at the end of this week. Talk about lots of studying to do and plenty of stress to come with it.

Of course I can also chalk my writing absence to my amazing new 3DS. I've been hooked ever since I got it, and Matt just recently bought me the new Fire Emblem game and I must say I've been pretty busy fighting Risen and Plegians the past few days. Lol.

Anyway, all of that being said, I plan to catch up since school is almost over for the summer. I'll have a job, but it's only part time so that won't interfere much at all. Hopefully it'll be a thing for the whole summer and not just a two or three week thing though. I'm supposed to be working to pay off some buffing I had done to my Z28 after the wreck, but I could really use the extra money for the summer. :P

Next week will be my last week of my first college semester. It's kinda excited. I'm proud that I pulled through. I have to admit that in the beginning I hit a little snag of depression and worry that I wasn't ready for all of this yet, but I've come through it all. And I'm very proud of myself. Not only for that, but for several other things. Over the course of this semester I have stood up for myself in so many ways. I've began to figure out who my true friends are, and although the number keeps slimming, I'm okay with that. Yes, it's sad, but I'd rather have a handful of true friends than a whole mess of fake ones.

I've also become a bit more of a mature adult. I'm so young, and I've been through so much crap already in life, but it's all made me such a strong person Even though it caused me quite a bit of pain and heartache in the past, I wouldn't go back and change anything now because it's made me this great and strong person. I finally love who I am, and believe me when I say that's coming a long way from just a few years ago. Lol.

Ahhh. It felt good to get that out. And now I'm going to write all of that down into my journal where I'll have it on my shelf forever. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment